Advertising Week Europe Highlights - Top 10 Quotes




Ad Week Europe has come to a close for 2018 and what a week it was. Over 200 talks and 10,000 people enjoying them every day. Inspiring, insightful, motivational and at times controversial are just some of the adjectives I would use to describe the week. Whist my fuzzy head (of course there were parties!) digests the key learnings and takeaways I thought I would share my favourite ten quotes from the week:

‘I am at my edgiest when I am on Shapchat - Phillip Schofield 

‘I have a yay me folder, So if I’m having a bad day i’ll go and look at it to remember what I’ve achieved.’ - Nishma Robb - Marketing Director at Google 

‘You can’t be brave if you ask permission’ - Nils Leonard - Founder at Uncommon

‘How can you be in the marketing and communications business and represent your clients, if the people who are working on the clients aren’t representative of the consumer’ - Michael Roth - Chairman and CEO Interpublic Group

‘I’m having a brain fart’ - Nicole Scherzinger 

‘Meet everyone and dont work with dick heads’ - Dan Cullen-Shute - CEO & Founder at Creative London

‘Creativity thrives on diversity’ ‘As an industry diversity is one of our greatest weapons’ - Sir John Hegarty

‘It’s not a great time to be good, but it’s a good time to be great’ - Blake Harrop - Managing Director at Wieden + Kennedy Amsterdam

‘If you don’t have anything to fall back on you’re more likely to go, fuck it, lets go all guns blazing’ - Vicki Maguire - Chief Creative Officer at Grey London

‘This shouldn’t turn into Women Versus Men - only be working together can we create more opportunities for women’ - Tracey Barber - Group CMO at Havas UK

Thank you Adweek Europe. Until next year…...

Comments

Popular Posts